Sunday, June 28, 2015

special request

If you don't know me then you most likely do not know that I love my Nutribullet. I usually use it for healthy meals on the go, but sometimes for sweet treats & pick me ups.

A friend of mine just got a Nutribullet and asked me to blog about my favorite recipes, so here we go!

This is the one that got me HOOKED! If you're not sure about drinking veggies then you want to start here.  This tastes good and is super healthy.
-1 part strawberry
-1 part pineapple
-1 part spinach (you can substitute kale, but it's a bit stronger)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
-fill to liquid line with coconut water
*blend to perfection!

Citrus Goodness
-1 small clementine
-1/3 cup pineapple (with juice)
- handful of kale
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- fill to liquid line with coconut water
*blend it up!

Berry Boom
- 1 part broccoli
- 2 parts berries of your choice
- 1 part cucumber
- fill to liquid line with water
* blend until smooth!

Super Green & Super Good
- 1 part green apple
- 1 part kale or spinach
- 1 part cucumber
- fill to liquid line with OJ
* blend blend blend!

Need Caffeine? This is my new favorite 
- fill cup just below the liquid line with ice
- 8 oz. strongly brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- fill rest of the way with milk of your choice (coconut, cow, almond)
- add some sugar/ sweetener
* blend to Frappuccino consistency!

A Sweet Treat
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanutbutter
- add the desired amount of milk
* blend and you have a milkshake!

There is SO much you can do with a Nutribullet! I don't always have coconut water so sometimes I use other waters or juice (or both). I just use what I have. I don't always love the taste, but I just drink it anyways. I am getting amazing amounts of nutrients from one drink and I feel guilt free when I enjoy that donut later!

No comments:

Post a Comment