Tuesday, August 25, 2015

and i'm live

Well, I just moved all of my blogs over from my blogger page and I'm live right here: scroungingmomma.com!  AH! 

I am currently looking at about 50 post-it notes that I scribbled blog post ideas on. I can't seem to stop my mind. It's EXPLODING with creativity and excitement. The future is so bright, my friends. 

I told you I am committed to blogging daily. Blogs are not written and posted in an hour. They take a lot of work and recourses. Research is necessary! My picture game will be upped a lot.  Perfection will be strived for with every post.  That being said, my daily posts will start Monday, August 31st. 

Please subscibe to my blog in the mean time to stay up to date! Thank you for supporting me every step of the way. The encouragement & kind words are taken to heart. I am greatful for the blessings in my life and for the opportunities ahead of me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment