Monday, May 25, 2015

career change

My job title went from Executive Assistant to Homemaker on Thursday! I sound excited now, but on Thursday I was feeling pretty melancholy. On my last drive home from work I thought of the bright side, I thought of my favorite quote from Whinnie the Pooh.


It made me happier. It helped me remember how BLESSED I am to have met all of my wonderful (former) coworkers. 

When I got home I saw this face and everything was great again. 




Being a mother opens not only your eyes, but also your heart! It's uncanny how much love a baby brings out of your heart; it's like my son helped me discover it's depths. 

My official journey starts now.  I hope you all continue to join me on this scary and exciting adventure.  I will be sharing the ups and the downs, the good and bad, and everything in between. 

xo Your Scrounging Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment